Are you looking for a new challenge in the recruitment sector?
Do you have an outstanding eye for detail?
Are you able to build relationships with a wide range of people across a number of professions?
I am currently looking for a driven challenge seeker to join our expanding construction division based in central Brighton as a 'Resourcer'.
As the candidate you will need to:
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport quickly
- Be proactive in your approach to everything
- Possess a fantastic eye for detail
- Be extremely organised and able to prioritise an ever changing workload
- Be resilient and able to bounce back from problems quickly whilst maintain a positive attitude
The Role will include:
- Sourcing candidates across the industry working to tight deadlines
- Screening candidates and insuring all compliance is checked thoroughly and up to date
- Filling roles secured by the consultants
- Obtaining information and completing competitor analysis to stay ahead of the competition
- Problem solving efficiently and effectively to minimise impact
- Built and maintain a reputation for outstanding service and candidate management
- Very competitive salary and great commission structure
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2015 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.