Temporary to permanent Resourcer in Stoke
Your new role
Temporary to permanent opportunity to provide support on the day-to-day operation of recruiting candidates. To assist in the
delivery of recruitment best practice by maintaining standard procedures, effective candidate care and
· Candidate generation activity
· Pre registration and screening of applicants
· Proactive marketing of candidates
· Update candidate database complying with all internal, regulatory and
statutory standards and controls.
· Arrange office interviews with consultant and request all documentation
required for clearance procedures
· Meet Candidates for pre-interview briefing and to check
· Candidate Management activity
· Organising the registration of relocation candidates
· Updating daily spreadsheets for managers & consultants.
· Checking compliance files are accurate and complete and obtaining
· Prepare candidate file for auditors
· Updating candidate Adapt records so they accurately reflect
· Inputting candidate diversity monitoring forms
· Ad-hoc support for internal and external office audits.
· Office experience
· Communication skills at all levels
· Computer literate
· Typing / computer qualifications
· Ability to prioritise workloads
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job