Job - Resourcer
The Graduate Project (TGP) has grown to become one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment company. The central London-based consultancy has been established since 2013 and is still growing. Through delivering a world leading service achieved by constant innovation and forward thinking, TGP have recruited for some of teh UK's largest established private and public sector organisations.
Our Specialist Consultants support candidates through the process of finding internships, graduate jobs, graduate schemes and next-level jobs.
The key responsibilities of the Resourcer include:
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to candidates
- Developing an understanding of the market
- Screening CVs
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in the future
- Conducting telephone interviewed and face to face interviews with candidates in order to complete the first phase of registration
- Managing the consultants diaries
- General administrative duties
The ideal Resourcer will posses the following skills and experience
- Must demonstrate self-motivations and a drive to succeed
- Must be willing to learn, taking on an open attitude to new experiences and situations
- Must be proactive and show commitment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills over the phone and face to face
- Previous customer service or administrative experience is desirable This is an excellent opportunity for a confident individual with customer service experience or for a recent graduate looking to build a career in recruitment.
- Customer Service
- Graduate Recruitment