Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 DOE + Excellent commission structure
About our client:
One of the market leading suppliers of construction trades and labour forces in the UK. A privately owned, progressive company with a rapidly growing portfolio of successful, loyal, like minded clients and candidates who rely on the outstanding services they supply.
Drawing on their expertise and experience in building long term relationships, our client is able to gain a detailed understanding of their clients, this ultimately enables them to consistently deliver and unravelled service, every time.
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding recruitment firm?
Due to continuous growth and year-on-year expansion, we have been tasked with seeking either a seasoned professional resourcer or someone who is process driven with a keen eye for detail, wishing to make a career for themselves in recruitment. And, to be an integral part of the Trades & Labour division, which focuses on recruiting Temporary staff. You will be provided with on-going training and development, the ability to be part of a strategy to continue growing and an attractive salary with an uncapped commission structure.
Our Ideal candidate will have end-to-end resourcing experience with temporary staff across any discipline. We are seeking not only a confident and proven resourcer, but someone who wants to develop and take their career to that next level. You will provide a vital link between clients and candidates, the role is demanding, extremely fast paced, diverse and involves responsibility for key accounts and proactively sourcing candidates. You will oversee the candidate journey from initial application, through the screening process, to interview preparation, starting a new role with the client, and finally, managing their activity with the client.
Some of your Key duties:
• To shortlist suitable candidates for interview and present to the client
• To record and monitor the candidate application process onto the database and ensure all details, management information and stages are accurately represented
• To check that all client specific on-boarding documentation has been collated in line with the terms of the account agreement
• To carefully plan and prioritise all campaign recruitment activities using effective time management tools to ensure each stage is delivered within SLA`s and agreed timeframes
• Searching candidate databases to match the right person to the clients vacancy
• Build and develop client relationships in a competitive market and network to build and expand the desk and business
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates for the client
• Manage candidates timesheets in order for payroll to be completed
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, with a keen eye for detail. A good telephone manner and a passion for delivering great customer service is essential. Being a people person, is an absolute must!
Essential skills and requirements;
• Proven track record of achieving targets and KPI's
• The ability to handle multiple priorities
• A goal-orientated approach to work
• The ability to work under pressure
• Process driven
• The ability to retain information
• A fantastic commission structure – one of the best in the industry
• To work for one of; The Top 20 Fastest Growing Yorkshire Companies (for the 2nd year running)
• A competitive base salary
• To work with and alongside, a team who represents the busiest division of the business peaking at 500+ temps at any given moment
• The ability to build your own desk and grow it in the direction in which you desire
• Support from your line manager, as and when you need it
• Continuous training on new industry policies, practices and principles
For further details get in-touch with James Horton or click to apply.