As a resourcing officer within the Sugarman Health & Wellbeing Division it is expected you meet both internal stakeholder and external client expectations by working consistently and conscientiously to deliver against service level agreements and branch acquisitions.
The working hours for this role is Monday to Friday 0730-1630
Completing tasks within this role will be dependent on the needs of the business these will include; ensuring the recruitment process is compliant and adheres to regulatory processes. Assisting in the recruitment process including conducting interviews, telephone screening candidates and complete compliance checks.
It is essential that you provide exceptional customer service and operate in a manner consistent with company spirit, policy and procedure; working to deliver the business's long term vision and business goals.
- Reporting to:Team Leader
- Responsible for:Self
- Working with: fellow payroll & resourcing officers, associated branch staff and new care staff.
- To maintain a pipeline of tested, assessed, referenced and motivated workers ensuring compliance with any relevant laws, operating standards and clients contractual requirements.
- Handle all recruitment administration including reference checks and first sign off of compliant files.
- Ability to interview prospective applicants
- Maintain and operate administrative systems to ensure accuracy of records and effective safe keeping of information.
- Maintain and operate RPM ensuring all are up to date and accurate in relation to candidate information.
- Maintain appropriate filing and retrieval systems.
- You will liaise with the branch team to devise, advertise, implement and drive a recruitment strategy in order to meet and exceed fulfilment and quality expectations.
- Liaise with the training team to ensure a clear transition from compliance to training.
- You will prepare worker induction packs to clients specification, delivering inductions to candidates in a professional manner and resolving any questions or queries in relation to the role or company.
- Communicate appropriately in a professional manner with other members of the team, care workers, their representatives, commissioners and other agencies to promote a positive and professional image of Sugarman Health and Wellbeing
- You will maintain Mobile Worker records in line with both Sugarman Health and Wellbeing operating procedures and group standards
- You will have the ability to work unsupervised whilst always maintaining an appearance that is suitable to represent the business.
- You will be able to effectively multi task, adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- You will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and in the spirit of the Company and your position whilst having the ability to delegate where necessary.
- You will demonstrate continual development of your own knowledge, skills and capability.
This role definition is not exhaustive but gives a general outline of the tasks required of the post holder. From time to time the post holder may be asked to carry out additional reasonable tasks as appropriate to the needs of the business.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer