Athona is a leading recruitment agency providing staff to the Medical, Healthcare, Nursing and Education markets.
Since 2003 we have been working with clients focusing on their specific, niche areas of recruitment. Our success, combined with our reputation for placing suitable candidates into hard to fill posts, grew, and with that so did our dedication to specialist recruitment.
We provide staff to some of the largest private and public sector organisations in the UK and are committed to meet the staffing demands of our clients. This commitment is demonstrated by our successful track record in delivering against service level agreements, and by the accreditations we hold as an organisation.
The position of Resourcer will sit within the recruitment team within our International division.
Main Purpose of the role
To consistently achieve sales targets and strive to increase revenue whilst adhering to the necessary NHS National Framework Agreements ensuring to deliver highest possible levels of customer service and work in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
Continuously maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients ensuring regular contact is made to increase vacancy flow from clients. Proactively developing new clients through making proactive sales calls and client visits with a view to securing new business and winning preferred supplier contracts.
Continuously maintaining relationships with existing candidates and proactively source new candidates to provide a continuous pipeline of candidates using: advertising, face to face interviews, telephone based interviews/screening for placement.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet set KPI's and sales targets
- Proactively make sales calls
- Proactively arrange and attend client visits with new and existing clients
- Proactively make candidate calls to register candidate details
- Conduct face to face interviews with candidates
- Maintain ITRIS database with candidate and client information
- Ensure candidates are compliant to agreed standards before placement
- Any other Adhoc duties deemed to be reasonable by the company
Experience / Skills
- Sales and/or Recruitment experience - essential
- Negotiation and effective communication skills - essential
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated.
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interviewing experience - desirable
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent written and spoken English - essential
- Microsoft Office Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job