Want to work in a motivating, fast paced, high energy role Bristol?
As a Recruitment resourcer for Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering you will be part of a high performing culture that will give you all the tools you need to develop and grow your career in Recruitment...
We are currently looking for an individual who wants to work on the candidate side of the recruitment world... matching, interviewing and placing candidates to their perfect role! This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to learn and grow in the recruitment sector.
Offering industry leading training and true progression opportunities, Randstad boast an 80% internal promotion rate and is currently growing and we want you to be a part of our team!
With a desk that will allow you to make an impact from day one! And experienced consultants who can really help you grow and develop, now is the best time to join a growing and high performing team!
What is expected of you?
- Relationship building with candidates, finding them the right role for their career.
- Building relationships with key individuals with the care organisations.
- Carrying out market and sector research.
- Using an array of methods to find quality candidates.
- Interviewing carefully selected candidates.
- Managing a client base to achieve and maintain being their number 1 partner.
- Matching candidates to the best possible job.
- Managing candidates by staying in contact with them and offering expert support/guidance
Ideally, you will have experience working in a fast paced, high energy environment. However, if you have a passion for making a difference, or just want to prove yourself, then you too will make a great addition to our ever expanding team.
You will need to be:
- Tenacious & resilient
- Our training scheme is second to none, with a structured 5 day induction programme, desk coaching, online coaching, manager coaching and personal development plans for every employee. There really is a plan that can be developed to suit the needs of anybody!
- We have a company goal to ensure 80% of all promotions are made internally, a target which we exceed yearly.
- Outstanding flexible benefits package.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting and successful culture
- We are a leading UK and international recruiter .
At Randstad, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. Our teams tell us they find their work rewarding, the career opportunities vast and they have a great relationship with their colleagues and feel valued and supported. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today and speak to a specialist about kick starting your recruitment career today.