Have you ever considered recruitment as a career, but thought you needed previous experience? Well that's a bit of a myth, here at Search Consultancy we really do recruit raw and talented individuals and then and we train them to become the best recruitment consultants in the market. We really do invest in our people and this particular candidate will have a clear career plan in place from day 1.
Right now we have an opportunity for you to support a multi award winning Construction team based in Edinburgh. You will start your career as a Resourcer focussed on recruiting the best construction candidates in market.
What we are looking for:
- People person - you must be confident and enjoy talking to people on the phone and face to face
- Confident communicator - you will be interviewing candidates every day and will also be dealing with our most valued clients
- Excellent memory and ability to retain information - there is so much to learn and you need to be able to think on your feet
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment - it will feel like there aren't enough hours in the day
- Willing to work late/weekends if required - generally we can work Monday to Friday but there is no such thing as an unfilled job and we don't leave the office until all of our clients requirements are filled
- Willing to make mistakes, take feedback positively and be positive about development
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package if the role goes permanent
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age