Are you looking to take your first step into Recruitment? TFS Healthcare are currently looking for driven individuals to join us as resourcer working alongside our senior consultants.
TFS Healthcare is an award- winning, highly successful healthcare recruitment agency that has seen year on year growth since our inception in 2010. Ranked for the past 3 years in "The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for'' and "Ranked 3rd in Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2017" we are an ambitious, dynamic organisation that has big plans for the future.
Now in our next phase of growth, we are looking to hire our next group of talented individuals into the position of Resourcer.
As a Resourcer you will be working alongside one of our Top Billing Consultants. You will be responsible to generate and source suitable candidates for our client's requirements within NHS and Private Hospitals. The role is sales focused and you must be comfortable in working in a target driven role which requires you to multi task in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be confident and have the ability to engage with candidates and sell the opportunities available. You will also need customer service skills and be driven and proactive in your approach to your workload. You will have KPI's and targets to meet, and you'll be rewarded financially for achieving these with an uncapped commission structure! Working very closely with a team of Recruitment Consultants, it is essential that you are a strong team player!
The role of a Resourcer involves:
- Sourcing candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, networking, referrals and the company database.
- Qualifying candidate's suitability for positions.
- Arranging interview and preparing candidates to attend interviews
- Negotiation of salary or pay rates
- Ensuring all compliance and administration is up to date
- Utilising the company database and ensuring data is recorded accurately and up to date.
- Ensuring all sales targets are achieved.
- Adhoc administration tasks
What you'll need to become a Resourcer:
- Driven and motivated to exceed all KPI's and targets set.
- Competitive nature with tenacity and resilient nature.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to go the extra mile.
- Motivated by financial rewards
- Career focused.
Full training will be provided for this position and throughout your career with TFS Healthcare. This position offers you a genuine opportunity to fast track your career within recruitment.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for the Resourcer position- then I would love to hear from you! Please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Bryant or APPLY BELOW.