Servoca Nursing & Care are hiring a Resourcer to join the team in Nottingham and support them in sourcing and selecting candidates for our business. You should have experience in working in a fast paced environment and possess excellent organisational and communication skills. You should be highly motivated and be able to work independently. Our resourcing role is the first step to recruitment consultant, so if you are keen for a role that offers commission and career progression, then send us your CV.
The successful job holder will be responsible for networking and advertising to promote Servoca Nursing & Care to potential candidates. Once hired you will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships, ensuring all candidates are informed of our current and future temporary care opportunities. The successful candidate will ensure that they understand the needs of the clients and match appropriate candidates with vacancies to provide a quality tailored recruitment service whilst continually assisting in the delivery of the recruitment targets for the Nottingham branch.
We are looking for innovative candidates who can bring their own ideas on how to source candidates, which media we should be using and how we can increase our pipeline of new candidates. You will be given the opportunity to participate in job fairs, networking events and a range of other candidate facing activities.
You will also be offered the chance of career progression, as resourcing has traditionally been the stepping stone into new roles within our business - account management or sales.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of providing administrative support within a busy working environment.
- Good understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with strong customer service skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good level of general education
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Servoca Nursing & Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Servoca Plc, which is an AIM listed company. Our parent company operates in a number of specialist public sector recruitment markets including healthcare, education and security.
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry, Servoca Nursing & Care is a leading provider of specialist nurses throughout the UK. Our reputation for quality and reliable staffing solutions has enabled us to build long-term, knowledge based relationships with our clients and nurses like. We are always keen to hear from recruiters who want to work in an environment promoting autonomy and trust.
Servoca Plc prides itself as an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
- Telephone Manner