Are you local to Guildford and immediately available?
If 'YES' then I have a great opportunity for you.
My client based on the outskirts of Guildford town centre is currently looking for a temporary candidate with previous experience in a recruitment or resourcing position.
This is a temporary position for 3 weeks and will be working for a large organisation within the HR team to assist with the recruitment of interns.
The main duties of the role are:
- High volume CV screening
- Matching skills to specific company requirements
- Completing first stage telephone interviews with prospective candidates
- Shortlisting candidates to recommend to the HR team
- Liaising with members of the HR team throughout the process
The key skills I am looking for are:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast paced and accurate method of working
- The confidence to conduct multiple telephone interviews on a daily basis
- Good communication skills
Due to the location there is no on-site parking, however there is a public car park a short walk away, and a shuttle bus that runs from the main station in Guildford.
The working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The hourly pay rate is £10.50-£12.00
The client is looking for a candidate to start next week so will only consider immediately available candidates.
If you have the required experience and are immediately available, please either apply to this advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business