One of my clients a recognised global research organisation are looking for a Resource to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their career within the business to business industry. They are seeking a highly intelligent person with a naturally inquisitive personality; the team is an outstanding and diverse group of passionate, talented and charismatic individuals.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the Partners of the organisation in delivering headhunting solutions for their external client base. You will be tasked with researching suitable talent in the market and presenting these shortlists both internally and externally.
- Acquire an understanding of the overall management of a search
- Gain understanding of the skills and process of Head-hunting
- Gain experience and achieve success within the Research phase of the search
- Become involved and gradually take accountability for developing "successful" CVs
- Work closely with senior management in supporting them with delivering shortlists for external clients
- Confident with a bright character and attitude
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and face to face
- Active mind, creative, proactive and resourceful
- Decision maker, persuasive and capability to influence
- Attention to detail