Based in Swindon
C4S Search - Winner of Wiltshire Small Business of the Year 2018, as well as winner of Learning & Development Employer of the Year 2018 for our in-house structured training programmes 'Legacy' and 'Legacy +'.
Are you ambitious, driven and hungry for success?
Are you looking for a career where hard work is rewarded by substantial financial rewards and career progression?
Are you a talented and intelligent individual who is top achiever?
Then a career in recruitment could be for you!
C4S Search is a true expert in the Talent Acquisition of IT, Digital and Engineering professionals. We are committed to professional and personal development. From the top down, we are constantly learning and striving to be the best.
C4S Search was born in a garage with 2 people just over 5 years ago. Our directors had an unrelenting desire to make C4S Search awesome which has driven the business to a true leader in the IT, Digital & Engineering sectors. We have very aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years. However, our goal is to "grow great… not big" - We focus on being awesome rather than size!
Provide high quality professional recruitment services to match the needs of your clients and candidates.
This is not your standard role…this is a unique opportunity to build a successful career & make a real impact in a young, vibrant and fast-growing business… not to mention the unrivalled commission structure!
- Source, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
- Research, immerse in and become a true expert in your given market encompassing technology, trends, market news, projects, strategy and companies’ recruitment needs
- Using a variety of sources from in-house database, social media, advertising, headhunting and job boards to identify candidates with your core market skills
- Conduct detailed candidate telephone interviews to match their skillsets with client requirements
- Meet performance standards that relate to KPI activities
What we are looking for:
- A desire to have complete control over your earning potential
- Engaging and enthusiastic individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient individual with experience working in challenging environments
- Highly Competitive/Top Achievers - we need people that will not settle for second best and have examples where they have excelled in any environment.
- A self-motivated individual who is driven to succeed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"