My client is an established Outsourced contact centre based in Central London. We have worked successfully with some of the UK'S biggest and best brands and now looking to exspand our team.
We are looking for two new additions to our resource and compliance team. This is a full-time role, designed to support the sales of the company by sourcing suitable candidates for available roles and ensuring that we maintain our exemplary compliance standards.
• To ensure a suitable pool of candidates is available to meet company demands
• To assess the suitability of candidates for registration
• To register, interview and vet candidates according to Vision Teaching’s compliance policies and procedures.
• Assist with advertising campaigns, open days and remote registrations
• General ad-hoc administration or projects
We are looking for candidates with:
• Excellent communication skills
• Good telephone manner
• A vibrant outgoing personality
• A genuine desire to work in recruitment
Our sector rewards great people skills, especially the ability to ascertain individual needs and match them with the clients we work with. The ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently will certainly be an advantage. Previous experience in HR or recruitment context would be needed.
This is a permanent position with contracted hours are Monday to Friday. Candidates will benefit from competitive rates of pay, additional performance based rewards and a great working environment.
For a chance to join our growing team please send your CV today!
Change Resourcing is an established London based recruitment agency. We value our relationships with clients and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual’s requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Change Resourcing within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.