Line Up Aviation are a leading International resource management company specialising in the placement of contract and permanent professionals to the Aviation Industry. Our head office is based in Horsham, West Sussex, we have a further office in Milan, Italy and have recently established our South West of England presence, in Cullompton, Mid-Devon.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant to join our newly established office in Cullompton, Mid-Devon.
This opportunity will provide you with the platform to Resourcer candidates and Account Manage some of Line Ups key clients.
- To be the focal point for the management of relationships between the company and its clients and candidates
- To respond to client needs by providing suitably qualified candidates for contract and permanent vacancies
- Seek to develop new business opportunities, either with existing clients or by prospecting new potential clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To process enquiries from clients, obtaining as much information as possible with regards to the vacancy, entering their requirements on the company database, and prioritising tasks based on the companys ability to respond and the potential sales margin to be gained
- To compile a comprehensive job description based on client data
- To resource suitably qualified candidates within the timescales defined by the enquiry
- To respond to the enquiry within defined timescale, following the enquiry through to the successful placement of candidates
- To assist with compiling quotes for customers, information and market research gathering
- Attention to detail, following the client’s quality and compliancy requirements
Criteria for performance evaluation:
- Build a rapport with colleagues, clients and candidates
- Have the ability to work well alone or part of a team
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivated and proactive
- Previous Aviation Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
- Team player
If you are interested in learning more about Line Up Aviation and the positions we have available internally, please apply and we will contact you for an initial informal conversation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job