Do you have experience working in a fast pace office environment as an administrator or resourcer? Due to consistent growth in our Southampton office, Teaching Personnel are recruiting for an office administrator/resourcer to work in our Hampshire SEN branch.
You'll be working alongside a team of consultants and experienced managers, completing administrative tasks such as;
- Placing adverts for school vacancies on external websites and the TP website
- Compiling and uploading documents to the system post candidate interviews
- Chasing and obtaining references for teachers and support staff
- General greeting duties for candidate interviews and on recruitment events
- Liaising with our internal vetting team to smoothly clear and vet candidates
- Regular check in calls to gather candidate availability and work preferences
As the office administrator, you will be creating quality advertising, attending recruitment days and carrying out pre interview vetting calls to resource quality teachers and support staff for the SEN branch. An understanding of the Education sector (qualifications, school types and safeguarding/vetting) is desired.
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays (9-4)
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Opportunity to earn commission in line with your targets
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this administrator opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter straight away. Interviews are being arranged for an immediate start, the busiest period of the academic year is almost upon us for the supply market, do not hesitate to register your interest and join the market leader.
- office experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job