Recruitment Resourcer - Nursing
Salary £18k (plus uncapped commission)
Fully expensed team nights outs
Commission rewards for meeting individual and branch targets
Career progression and training
Our client is an established Social Care and Nursing Recruitment Agency. They have a small, capable network of branches and the culture is supportive, fun and hard working. They support each member of staff with their personal development and goals and have steadily grown to become a leading agency of choice for health care professionals across the North.
- Liaising with clients and candidates on a daily basis
- Relationship building and management
- Advertising for new candidates
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Covering Shifts and rotas
- Completing payroll
- Ensuring all timesheets and in on time and completed
- Using social media to advertise and promote the business
- Undertake regular training
- Assisting the Recruitment Consultants where needed
- At least one years’ experience in a fast paced, responsible environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate relationship building and maintenance.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Competent IT skills.
If you feel that you are up for the challenge and want to further your career then please apply in complete confidence.
- Health Care
- Training Programme
- Health Care Professionals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job