Sector - Property and Construction
Potensis are a leading specialist within the house building and construction recruitment market. It’s exciting times with new ownership and a new leadership team, we will be continuously expanding and investing in new and exciting ventures. Since February this year, we have opened a new regional office in Wales, recruited a team of highly credible and ambitious individuals and identified new products to sell to our established client base.
Due to this expansion we are seeking a resourcer to join our friendly team who is proficient in dealing with compliance. This role is extremely fast paced but highly rewarding and would be perfect for someone who wants to progress, take on more responsibility and take the next step in their career!
What can we offer you?
Salary - Up to £27,000 but negotiable depending on experience.
- Annual team weekends away to locations such as Las Vegas, Miami and Cancun.
- Additional full day annual leave for birthdays
- Incredible company culture; we are all likeminded high achievers and enjoy many social and sporting events together outside of work
- Pizza Tuesday every pay day week paid for by Potensis
- Leave early on Fridays to get the weekend started sooner
- Baskets of delicious fresh fruit delivered to the office for all to enjoy.
Our Ideal Resourcer:
- Experience within a similar position is essential
- A good understanding of compliance within recruitment would be beneficial
- Communication - Clear and precise communication is a must in recruitment. The ability to build rapport and influence clients and candidates is imperative.
- Self-Analytical - You must be able to assess your areas for improvement and work on these in order to develop.
- Resilience - Recruitment is a tough job! There is a lot of rejection and setbacks; you need resilience and commitment to get you through the inevitable tough times.
- Competitive - You must have the appetite to outperform your peers and competitors and strive for success.