Resourcer (Trainee Recruitment Consultant)
Base salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Location: 107 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 4AF
Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm (can be slightly flexible)
An inspired concept in the minds of self-proclaimed tech lovers. A fairly new name that reflects our digital heritage (dating back 20 years). And a shared vision to embody the highest level of expertise in the industry.
Welcome to onezeero., a market-leading specialist in creative technology and IT recruitment solutions. Home to a great team of over 60 recruiters (and equally great banter), we partner with over 300 clients covering permanent and temporary roles for all things tech.
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our people make onezeero. what it is: an agile, think outside-the-box place to pursue and develop a career in recruitment. And that sentiment begins with those at the top: our CEO, MD, and Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, action your ideas, and mentor where necessary.
Side note: our CEO began her recruitment career here as a resourcer. And we also benefit from an extensive support network, since we're part of the Impellam Group - the 2nd largest staffing organisation in the UK and 6th largest worldwide. So, your career will be in the best hands!
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of L&D and recruitment systems experts will deliver a comprehensive training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment from us, in order to help kick-start and transform your recruitment journey at onezeero.
- Say hello to career clarity: we like to promote from within based on our recruiters' achievements. So, whether you want to dive into the traditional 360 role or opt for the leadership route (complete with a real sense of autonomy to take ownership of a team), the choice is yours!
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our 'heeroes' and 'heeroines' (as we like to affectionately call our people). From 'Top Table' lunches with our directors and team socials through to the annual conference and 'Elite' holiday (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, and Ibiza - the latter being this year's destination), we've got you covered.
- Benefits package: take control of your earning potential with our excellent basic and unique commission structure. Plus, you can enjoy a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including a contributory pension, private healthcare, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
As a resourcer at onezeero., you'll be working closely with our candidates and clients (including the big names you'll be familiar with through to dynamic SMEs and disruptive start-ups).
- Receiving job specs and communicating with the client's recruitment manager
- Advertising vacancies and dealing with candidate responses
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Handling the entire process on the candidate side, from offer through to placement stage.
Qualification(s) / experience / skills / qualities:
- A degree is preferred, but not essential
- Previous sales/commercial experience
- Self-motivated, with the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive personality.
Inspired to kick-start your career in tech and IT recruitment? We'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
- IT Recruitment
- Junior Recruitment Consultant
- IT Recruitment Resourcer
- Junior IT Recruitment Consultant