Seeking a RESOURCER for the Trades & Labour Recruitment Consultant
Looking for a busy office with excellent financial rewards on basic, commission and staff incentives?
Do you have a passion for filling roles?
Are you fed up with hitting your targets and not getting the financial reward?
Are you looking for a career and not just another job?
Right now, our client is actively hiring a resourcer / job filler for their busy expanding team. Working in the construction industry this sector is busy right now with lots of requirements to fill! You can also take advantage of their first class in-house training programme. Our client is a true Market Leader in the recruitment of staff into the Trades and Labour sector.
- Generating new candidates via advertising, referrals and building existing candidate relationships.
- Identifying, qualifying and closing suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Checking in staff and making sure clients requirements are fulfilled
- Extensive planning and time management.
6-12 months’ experience within a recruitment environment
- Any recruitment experience desirable
- Candidate dealings experience highly desirable
- Desire to work in a highly competitive sales environment.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button below and we will get back to you the very same day! This is a fantastic opportunity so don't miss out
Check out our website for more info and take a look at our many other opportunities within the recruitment sector
- Building Trades
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'