Resource Manager/Project Support
£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Are you looking for a newly created role where you can help shape the direction the job takes?
Do you want to work in an exciting but expanding industry sector?
Have you got exceptional coordination and organisational skills with the ability to work under extreme pressure and to strict deadlines?
If the answer is yes to the above I want to hear from you as we have a very exciting opportunity for a global company where your hard work will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and bonus
As a Resource Manager/Project Support you will work out of the international headquarters partnering clients within the EMEA and APAC regions. You will be responsible for staffing projects with engineers and scheduling works.
* You will lead the process for resource tracking and allocation ensuring the right fit of consultant capabilities against customer needs
* Liaise and have a hands on approach in the coordination of projects with Consultants, Sales, Project Managers/Engagement Managers and Partners
* Assign resources to engagements ensuring all projects are staffed in a timely manner
* Work closely with Project Managers/Engagement Managers, Practice Leaders and Sales to understand project staffing needs and capabilities.
* Proactively respond to resource issues and capitalise on staffing opportunities.
* Analyse and report on key business metrics related to staffing, utilisation, margins, implementation progress, issues, etc.
For this role you will be able to handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment, have a highly collaborative working style and excellent communication skills.
Due to the nature of the role you will have a flexible and adaptable approach and be open t change as the role evolves. Ideally you will have experience working of Channel Partner and Subcontracting and global resourcing however, this is desirable.
This is a unique opportunity for a fantastic organisation where hard work is rewarded, apply today or contact Neil Blackman for further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Project Support
- resource management