Resource Planning Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Resource Planning Manager to manage the short, medium and long term resource planning for circa 234 FTE across our Gateshead customer service site. Reporting to the CS Quality and Performance Manager this aims to drive, challenge and continually improve the operational efficiency of our contact centres ultimately ensuring that we provide an exceptional service to our customers.
In order to be successful in this role you will have had experience of providing weekly, daily and interval forecasting in order to deliver a truly effective shift and scheduling plan.
As well as managing a small team this role will also:
- Manage the demand assessment across the business, ensuring the delivery of medium workload projections, resource gap and recruitment
- Provide exception forecasting on a weekly, daily and interval basis
- Manage the resource planning by developing and managing the framework which manages the staffing arrangement to the customer contact profiles ensuring exceptional service levels
- Identify, develop and promote flexible and cross-working opportunities to enable the business to deliver service objectives, maximise resource and operation in a cost effective way that promotes employee satisfaction
- Promote the workforce management tools in the business, encouraging activity automation, operational self service functionality to reduce non value work
- Support the planning and implementation of new customer contact channels such as web chat and social media
- Build exceptional relationships across the business and work closely with the senior management team.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience in a large scale resource management leadership role
- Advanced knowledge of end to end resource planning methodologies and contact centre dynamics
- Exceptional numerical skills and strategic thinking with proven ability to work with the current and future operations
- Exceptional people management skills, with the ability to recruit, lead and develop a high performing team.