Pact are delighted to be supporting this international business that Is looking for Resource Planning Analyst to join it's growing workforce management division.
The Resource Planning Analyst will ensure delivery of innovative scheduling solutions to distribute shift patterns across the contact centre operation. You will ensure the delivery off relevant service metrics and KPIs whilst maintaining maximum optimisation.
- Develop workforce management models and use these for scenario-based planning
- Liaise with operational managers in order to facilitate communication across departmental areas
- Maintain strong, effective working relationships with all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Manage staff activities and records on the WFM system and assign shift plans, identifying any shortfalls in staffing levels
- Maintain capacity plan and ensure revenue optimisation
- Develop intraday planning & provide support to the long-term planning process
- Facilitate the collection and tracking of staff shrinkage to manage service levels in real time
- At least 1 years' experience in resource planning within a contact centre environment
- Good practical knowledge of workforce management technology
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport with others
- Strong understanding of how customer service and contact centre environments work
- Business and commercial awareness of financial implications and the role resource planning plays within this decision-making process
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV via the link provided. Thanks!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'