Resource Planning Analyst - Contact Centre
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 Plus EXCELLENT benefits and bonus package
Joining the Resource & Performance Planning Team as a Workforce & Forecasting Analyst you will ensure appropriate resourcing levels across customer contact teams to meet customer demand by forecasting and scheduling of resource and guiding operational managers to effectively deploy the schedule, which will help to ensure the business achieves its vision of being famous for its contemporary service.
What you will be doing:
As a Resource & Forecasting Analyst your accountability will include creating schedules, monitoring real time activity as well as maintaining historical data, adjusting schedules for real time unplanned events and plan non-contact activity for our busy Contact Centres.
You will be able to create interval forecasts, run forecasting scenarios and analyse MI, to identify performance improvement opportunities, which you would provide to our Contact Centre Managers. You should be able to work closely with operations, providing advice, guidance and challenge, when needed, to ensure schedule adherence. From reviewing the forecasts you will be able to determine allowable absence across the year and act as guidance to Contact Centre Managers, approving leave requests.
You will support the management of the telephony function within our Contact Centre and the wider business. In addition you will work with WFM software, and complete administration duties around employee records, data cleansing, and real time data provision.
Finally within the Resource & Performance Planning Team you will also contribute and support the roll out of projects within the function.
What we are looking for:
- Scheduling and forecasting experience
- Organised and detail orientated
- Ability to design/adapt databases, create complex spread sheets and move data between applications
- Able to effectively interact with front line operational teams
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with workforce management and planning tools
- Multi skill/multi-channel experience
- Microsoft office packages including advanced proficiency in excel and data manipulation
- Database management
- Use of Electronic Workforce Management tools - eWFM
- Contact centre VOIP, and ACD Telephony, workflow IVR - Avaya
- Resource scheduling tools and processes
- Customer Contact
- Workforce Management
- Real Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'