We are currently seeking a resource planning analyst to operate at a strategic level, but not be afraid of getting involved in planning activity by: proactively managing the workforce management solution, implementing and delivering resource planning across the call centre. As this is a new role, it is a unique opportunity to put your stamp on the business and be the key drive on how we manage our HR planning in the Blackpool office.
Responsibilities to include:
- To be the link between Operations, Finance and Human Resources.
- Define, own and lead all planning activity to forecast demand and resource requirements, ensuring that there are clear strategic planning frameworks in place that deliver on cost, budget and outsource spend.
- Leading and managing the Planning team by providing a clear direction and focus.
- Consult and influence Heads of functions to define optimal end state target operating models.
- Identifying internal organisation capabilities and road blocks to delivering cost effective customer outcomes and present recommendations to Heads of functions and Chief Operating Officer.
- Identifying and demonstrate opportunities of proposed changes through testing scenarios using simulation software, capacity and sensitivity analysis.
- Managing the day to day workflows of resource planning to ensure that all work is completed by deadlines.
- Previous experience in a call centre and resource planning system role
- Previous team leader/ management experience
- Previous experience using a work force management tool (preferably Injixo)
- Business Studies or related degree and CIPD qualified.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to articulate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Strong engagement qualities, self-motivated with excellent inter-personnel skills; excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to motivate and encourage good practices across all levels of the business.
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please select "Apply now" which will take you to our Slater and Gordon website, in which you will be able to complete your application.