Excellent opportunity to work for a worldwide organisation based on repute and heritage. The company are looking for a Resource Planning Analyst in Llantristant Offering a salary of up to £35,000.
- Monitor and propose shift patterns to match all business requirements, effectively covering the performance from all customer contact teams whilst providing flexible options.
- Analyse contact volume history by tracking email, social media, written correspondence and phone metrics to ensure thorough planning and accurate requirements.
- Deliver accurate reports detailing key performance relating to workforce and shift performance.
- Produce schedules and demand forecasts that are aligned to customer demand, and deliver to agreed standard services
- To be responsible for the delivery and production of all management information including Sales Figures and provide daily guidance.
Skills / Experience
- Must be proficient with Excel and have the ability to import/export data ion a structured manner.
- Experience with Workforce Management software which includes forecasting, scheduling and real-time adherence
- Qualification in economics, statistics, business or equivalent education is desirable
- Posses strong analytical skills and possess the ability to explain complex information.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*