Resource Planning Analyst
Salary: £25k - £35K + Benefits
Are you a resource planner looking for that next step? Our Client is looking an experienced analyst to join their growing team who head up the planning process for 4 call centres, ranging in size from 10 to 180, and supporting a further 600+ staff spread across the business. Our client are currently making waves in their sector having gone through a major technological transformation and want driven people to join them as they continue to strive forwards.
Your role will be ensuring all SLAs (Service level agreements) are met within an agreed budget; incorporating the full planning cycle from budget planning and recruitment decisions to implementing training plans and rota scheduling. You will manage these whilst maintaining a balance between business and staff needs. The role will also take in project work, both leading 'Planning' led projects and ensuring the planning function is represented? on business wide projects.
- Strong eye for detail, and ability to analyse and interpret data. Previous experience essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of QMax and Avaya
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and Influence peers, line management and senior management.
- Proven ability to plann and organise your own work load whilst assisting in the running of a contact centre or back office environment; planning both inbound /outbound calls and administration tasks.
- Have a 'right first time' approach to your work and flexibility to meet deadlines.