Our client, a local contact centre, are currently recruiting for a Resource Planning Analyst to provide support to the MI Manager. With a starting salary of between £25,000 and £27,000 this is an excellent opportunity to progress within a well-established organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing staff rotas and taking account of planned, unplanned absence and training
- Inputting and submitting payroll onto the in house system for all the employees
- Loading marketing information regarding adverts, mailings, and inserts onto the in house system
- Maintain the AVAYA contact centre system and review the call flows
- Producing any ad-hoc MI or analysis
The successful candidate for the role will be:
- Expertise at data analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident with presenting when demonstrating data to senior managers
- A strong administrator
- Able to multitask, prioritise workload
As the Resource Planning Analyst you will have previous experience within a similar vacancy. This role is paying between £25,000 and £27,000
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Advanced Excel
- Contact Centre
- Data Analysis