The Resource Planning team at Nuffield Health are looking for a Resource and Capacity Administrator to join their flagship Epsom Support Centre, this is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
We are looking for a dynamic Administrator to support the Resource Planning Team, with responsibility for co-ordinating the clinical resource at Nuffield Health and the 3rd party clinics, as well as health assessment and physiotherapy resource planning. You will be responsible for ensuring that our revenue targets are achieved and diaries are utilised to maximum efficiency.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that revenue targets are achieved
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery and planning of the resource diary including identifying opportunities to achieve maximum efficiency from all clinicians
- Effectively manage expectations / service delivery to all reporting levels from booking coordinator to Directors
- Responsible for daily / weekly reporting and forecasting on diary value - making effective conversions in the diary for maximum utilisation, present to monthly manager meetings on achievements and risks
Skills & Experience
- Previous administrator/Coordinator experience
- Competent IT user with strong skills particularly in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience in producing and presenting structured feedback via formalised MI (Management Information)
- Ability to learn new database systems quickly and accurately
- Professional and confident with excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and deal with varied workload under the pressure of multiple deadlines
- This role will be located at our Epsom Head Office, but there will be occasional work in London.
Location: Our Support Centre is located 5 minutes' walk from Epsom train station, just 35 minutes on a direct train from London Waterloo and 46 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits: As part of the Digital Marketing team, the successful candidate will have access to Nuffield Health's excellent benefits package promoting our passion for health and wellbeing - which include an onsite gym, and our own private healthcare covering pre-existing conditions.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest not for profit healthcare organisation, providing clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, NHS and private businesses nationwide at over 200 locations. With over 13,000 health experts and 300,000 fitness and wellbeing members we are the only provider of integrated health and fitness in the UK.