Resource Planning Administrator
On-Going Temp Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a reputable company in Dunstable as a Resource Planning Administrator.
Duties to include;
- To assist in the establishment of an annual visit programme
- To assist in the establishment of an annual resource plan which ensures resources are available to complete the agreed annual visit programme
- To book visits for designated assessors to ensure that the annual visit programme is completed in a timely manner
- Generating certificates and associated letters, dispatching certificates with invoices when relevant and maintaining accurate related records
- Dealing with client enquiries, conducting chase up calls and maintaining accurate electronic records as appropriate
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence as required from time to time
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s or equivalent qualification
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages, PC literate and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative with minimum supervision
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.