Resource Planning Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Resource Planning Administrator for the leading independent provider of environmental simulation testing, inspection and certification services.
Rate of pay: £8.00 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Job Purpose: To ensure that the annual assessment visit schedule meets its strategic requirements. This is mainly an outbound telephone based role where you will need to build excellent relationships with internal customers.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5 GCSE including English & Math - Not essential
• Experience of Microsoft Office Packages
• A team player with good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Benefits & Facilities:
• Free on-site parking
• Tea & coffee / Kitchen facilities
• Career progression available
If you feel this is of interest to you and you meet the above requirements please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job