A brand new opportunity has arisen for a resource planner/scheduler to join our client, a reputable and established business that offers amazing occupational health services to a variety of industry sectors.
They really are at the top of their game and have a reputation for quality.
This role will suit someone who has experience in a work planning or resource planning role or alternatively within a scheduling role.
Hours = 37.5 hours a week, Mon-Fri on rota basis between 8am-6pm. (I.e. would start at 8am and finish at 4:30pm)
Starting salary = £19,000 per annum
Benefits= 25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
This role sits within a team of Schedulers who are responsible for scheduling and planning the activities of our Mobile Units as they visit our various client sites across the country and deliver the occupational health service.
Your main responsible will be for arranging visits, allocating and monitoring resource as well as arranging travel and accommodation for the team of Technicians as they undertake visits.
• Working within a team to identify and plan efficient service delivery on a national scale, ensuring site visits and schedules are planned to optimal utilisation, in turn ensuring best value to our customer’s needs
• Allocating people and equipment to client sites on scheduling portal.
• Supporting customers via phone and email with planning site visits and prepare visit schedules for customers to complete.
• Liaising with customers and their employees, monitoring the completion of schedules and escalating if not completed correctly.
• Collation of information for handover to national screening staff
• Compilation of regular attendance & activity reports to meet client requirements
• Assist with raising monthly invoice requisitions
• Coordination of escalated cases returned by screening staffs
• Liaising with case management and clinical teams
• Updating records in accordance with the escalation outcome and scheduling of any actions
• Must have previous work planning, scheduling or similar experience
• Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to use own initiative and take a proactive approach
• Willing to take an active role in one’s own development
• Experience in a customer service
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Able to work as part of a team
• Experienced in customer service
Therefore if you would like a fast paced and challenging role within a company where you can develop, then please do not hesitate and apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'