Kingsley Consulting is currently working in partnership with one of world’s leading Transport and Logistics companies who are looking to recruit a Resource Planner to join their team in the Wellingborough area.
The main purpose of the role will involve closely managing the warehouse resource budget, ensuring all productivity-based targets are met through analysis and allocation of direct and indirect hours. As well as managing skill gaps by ensuring training is allocated accordingly.
Remuneration and Package:
Day shift - Any 5 from 7
- Building and maintaining a resource plan to ensure productivity targets are met
- Ensuring hours are correctly logged in order to complete payroll accurately and efficiently
- Communicate effectively to key stakeholders, including managing any identified concerns efficiently.
- Ensure the company skill base is effectively managed - liaising with the Training Co-ordinator to communicate and identify any resource gaps and plan training around this.
- Advance planning around peak periods to prevent any gaps in resource
- Excellent understanding and application of forecasting and planning principles
- Knowledge of Warehouse operations
- Previous experience within a similar logistical / operational role is preferable.
- Exceptional computer literacy and analytical skills
If you are interested in learning more about the Resource Planner role or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Rob Reynolds at Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"