The Resource Planner is responsible for accurately forecasting customer demand & scheduling staffing activities for a dedicated business area. The Resource Planning team is responsible for scheduling the resourcing for our two Contact Centres (Kings Hill & Bromley) and resourcing for our Neighbourhood Officer teams across the country.
For the Contact Centre you’ll be responsible for scheduling the resourcing for the following activities:
• Inbound & outbound calls
• Social Media
• Indexing post
• Training other shrinkage
For the Neighbourhood Officer teams you’ll be responsible for scheduling all face to face customer contact between our Neighbourhood Officers & our residents.
• Setting up the Resource Planning capabilities (forecasting demand, effectively scheduling resourcing to meet the demand, establish performance KPIs, build reporting to enable performance tracking etc.) to support our Neighbourhood Officer teams.
• Building close working relationships with colleagues within our Neighbourhood teams to ensure the scheduling & resourcing works effectively for our residents and Neighbourhood colleagues.
• Monitor and propose shift patterns to match all business requirements, effectively covering the performance from all customer contact teams whilst providing flexible options.
• Analyse contact volume history by tracking phone, email, social media, post, and face to face customer appointment metrics to ensure thorough planning and accurate requirements.
• Deliver accurate reports detailing key performance relating to individual & team performance.
• Produce schedules and demand forecasts that are aligned to customer demand, and deliver to agreed standard services.
• Highlight performance to senior leadership teams in Contact Centres & Housing.
• Up keep and communication of all plans and measure accuracy of these. Continuous leaning piece.
• Oversee the setup of schedule management and distribution to ensure people are “in the know” about their shift.
• Support the decision making over the operational resource pool and allocation of staffing.
Experience and pre-qualification criteria
• Experienced resource planner for both Contact Centres & field based teams (minimum 24 months)
• Good working knowledge of resource planning systems e.g. Aspect & Avaya
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong customer focus
• Self-starter, proactive, organised
• Good working knowledge of Clarion’s systems including Microsoft Dynamics, Orchard, Servitor Express
• Good relationship management skills
• Providing and actively encouraging the receipt of constructive feedback
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) including the ability to present and clearly communicate key information to stakeholders
• Strong computer literacy including Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
• Experience working with and taking ownership for, set performance targets
• Developing a structured historical performance & impact reference library
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job