- **Immediate start**
- Exciting opportunity within an international airport
My client is the third busiest airport in the United Kingdom in terms of passenger numbers, they are currently recruiting a Resource Planner on a temporary basis for an immediate start.
The successful Resource Planner will be responsible for:
Create new, review and/or modify existing roster models (in excel) for core colleagues (fixed roster patterns)
- Create new, review, and/or modify existing roster models (in excel) for flexible contract colleagues (flexible roster patterns that adapt to demand)
- Problem solve and improve existing roster's efficiency.
- Adapt roster models and final outputs to business requirements (iterative process) whilst considering appropriate work/life balance for colleagues.
The successful Resource Planner will ideally need:
A minimum of 3 years experience in working with and creating fixed roster patterns
- A minimum of 3 years experience in working with and creating flexible resource models and roster patterns.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel
- The ability to work accurately at pace and to consider the business requirements and an appropriate work/life balance for colleagues.
- Experience of implementation of significant roster change within a large organisation.
My client is offering a day rate between £250 - £350 (depending on experience)