A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer focused Resource Planner with good knowledge of SAP Planning systems
Job Title: Resource Planner
Reference No: 235903
Job Type: 6 - 9 month contract
Salary: £12.50 per hour
The Role will be to undertake the following:
- Creating and maintaining valid material and production schedules accounting for all demands and optimising supply.
- Provide input to the S&OP process on production volume requirements and ensure issues and conflicts are elevated to the S&OP process for resolution.
- Work with customer service to identify and manage abnormal demand.
- Work with packaging engineers to ensure packaging artwork changes and new packs are introduced effectively.
- Participate in the planning of maintenance, new product and equipment introductions.
- Maintain the MPS system and parameters.
- Responsibility to manage inventory (including NWI, withdrawn, failed etc) and safety stock in line with business needs.
- Be proactive in communicating with all in the Solid Dose / Liquids and Creams Value Streams.
- Manage the effective supply of materials to support the production plan. Raise purchase orders, communicate expedite / de expedite change requests to suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of materials required for production orders are on time, in full and to agreed specification.
- Participate in six sigma and process improvement projects as required.
Please apply to Rachel Oliver, Senior Consultant; ;
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
- "Supply Chain"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job