We are currently recruiting for an outstanding coordinator to assist with scheduling engineering works, ordering equipment and undertaking general project coordination.
Our team of Engineers attend client sites across the UK to install and service a variety of telephony systems and this role is key to ensuring the smooth operation of this function.
We are looking for an outstanding, pro-active individual with excellent organisational and administrative skills who will be able hit the ground running. This is a broad role with the scope to grow depending on the drive of successful individual.
- Allocating engineering labour to attend sites for installations and service works
- Resourcing engineering cover for annual leave & sickness.
- Working closely with project managers to resource projects.
- Raising purchase orders for any equipment required
- Dealing with site contacts / clients on a regular basis to book / confirm engineer attendance
- Following up issues with client sites
- Maintaining accurate internal logs and records, on a daily basis
- Weekly / monthly management reporting support for Line Manager
- Dealing with subcontractors who are working on behalf of our client
- General administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Prior scheduling experience, preferably within the Engineering sector, is highly desirable
- Confidence, initiative, pro-activity and the ability to think and plan ahead
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure and the composure to multi-task whilst meeting deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to react quickly when priorities change, remaining calm and efficient under pressure
- The ability to build effective relationships quickly with our management team, engineers, suppliers, sales team and internal stakeholders
- A good understanding of MS office packages, to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commercially savvy, you will demonstrate budgetary awareness
- Good geographic knowledge of the UK would be advantageous
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 but flexibility is occasionally required to work outside these hours. Opportunities are available for career progression and development.
- Resource Allocation
- Resource Management