Hours: 37.5 Hours per week (may need a little flexibility)
Start Date: ASAP!
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Overall Purpose: To enable our award-winning Client Service Centre (CSC) to achieve/exceed call answer targets to our clients and corporate partners’ clients 24/7/365. You will plan and forecast rota schedules for 80 Client Service Advisors (CSA) alongside another RP & RT GOS Analyst and Administrator. You will be responsible for managing the Overtime budget as well as providing daily updates on performance to stakeholders through regular reporting & M.I. You will be responsible for ensuring the configuration of our Avaya/Nortel 360 Contact Centre system and have shared responsibility for the development of MI and the introduction of a best fit WFM system. To engage with stakeholders across the company to understand internal customer and external partner requirements that impact on CSC call and work volumes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grade of Service (GOS) Above 92% calls ans’d in 15 secs
- Abandon Call Rate (ACR) Below 3%
- Shift Profiles CSA Staffing > 98%
- Utilise Overtime Budget, Annual Leave & staff lieu time within advised specified limits
- Payroll accuracy (error rate)
- Forecasting to meet increases in call demand from external influences: price rises, Marketing mail-outs
- MI Reporting accuracy and to meet deadlines
Client Service Excellence
- Manage agent rotas in conjunction with colleagues and Performance Managers, taking account shrinkage levels for planned, unplanned absence and L&D, coaching and meetings, making recommendations to ensure the GOS is achieved consistently.
- Manage needs to overtime for agents where contracted hours are insufficient to meet demand and achieve GOS.
- Manage and oversee the accuracy of payroll input into Perform (HR System) for all CSC employees in line with deadlines.
- Manage and oversee CSC new starters/leavers ensuring all HR processes are followed
- Operationally maintain the AVAYA/Nortel 360 contact centre system and review the call flows constantly to ensure appropriateness. Recommend any changes to the telephone system and skill sets to ensure SLAs are achieved.
- Daily to manage real-time GOS achievement working with PM to monitor, assess and amend skill sets if necessary to maintain/exceed SLA’s intra-day.
- Accurately and on a timely basis (in line with published deadlines) to produce any required M.I. for the company’s Corporate Partners as requested.
- Produce any ad-hoc M.I. or analysis as required.
- Be a positive influence and effective contributor within the CSC to manage off-phone activities, recruitment, L&D, Up-skilling and coaching and meeting requests.
- Obtain a full understanding of the AVAYA telephone and reporting systems
- Work alongside colleagues to forecast call volumes in line with seasonal and marketing activities and apply this to ensure that maximum efficiency on a 24/7 basis
- Accurately undertake any relevant necessary tasks
- Manage own workload and where appropriate seek additional tasks or responsibility in support of CSC objectives
- Corroborate with the wider Management Team to achieve deadlines, departmental targets and service standards.
- Be able to use your insight to create optimum shift patterns for cost effective shift utilisation, support recruitment/backfill activities and conduct system audits to ensure accuracy.
- Data analysis expertise and competency
- Presentation skills when demonstrating data to senior managers
- Work as an integral part of CSC team to deliver service excellence
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload and reorganise tasks as necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated
- Strong administrative skills and eye for detail
- Proven experience in driving continuous improvement
- The ability to model forecasts derived from historic data and statistics generated from disparate operating platforms (ACD, Excel, CRM etc)
- Contact Centre technologies e.g. QMAX, CMS, Avaya, Call routing, ACD.
- Relish the opportunity to work in fast-paced environment and have demonstrable experience in planning and the principles that under pin it.
- Have a flair for data and analysis and be relied upon to highlight long-term resourcing budget and scheduling requirements
- Be highly organised, with a confident approach to meet daily deadlines and juggling priorities whilst managing expectations and keeping an eye on future requirements.
- Be a confident & excellent communicator with exceptional negotiating & influencing skills.
- Be a team player with your colleagues in CSC to discuss performance of the operation and agents
- Be a self-starter with excellent initiative
- Be professional and business-like at all times
- Have the ability to build good solid working relationships
- Be PC literate & accuracy in managing data and associated information
- Be enthusiastic with a 'can do’ attitude
- Be flexible with working hours, subject to sufficient notice being provided.
- Fully appreciate the privilege position of the role in terms of confidentiality and discretion and apply this at all times.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'