My client, a leading retail fit-out and installations company whose clients including the likes of Boots, Sainsburys & ASDA, are seeking an experienced and Knowledgeable RESOURCE PLANNER to join the fast pasced resource management department on a 3-6 months FIXED TERM CONTRACT (with a possible view of going permanent) . Salary £18,000 - £24,000 + 23days holidays (plus banks), free parking and flexible working hours (standard 9am-5:30pm).
Resource Planner Key Accountabilities
- To ensure all projects are effectively scheduled with appropriately skilled people to meet/exceed the Clients requirements
- To ensure all people deployed to projects are done so in the most cost effective way to retain profit and achieve target margins, as set by the business
- To put together logical and cost effect journey plans to ensure that we get our people to the optimum number of sites, to complete our clients projects on time
- To maintain field resource skill base and sub-contractor records
- To act as the main day to day contact for the resourcing of all projects that are assigned to you, working with the Project & Field Management Teams to deliver on time, every time, for the client.
- To ensure our systems and all related project information are maintained with accurate data
- Effectively communicate with colleagues in the Resource Management Team and Field Management Team to keep projects on track from a delivery and cost perspective
- To effectively communicate with Regional Managers daily and communicate future project information
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer