An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Manager to join the rapidly expanding team at Experian pH. Experian is the market leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian pH is a data-driven B2B marketing, risk and analytics consultancy. We work with FTSE 100 companies transforming how they approach problems using techniques and models developed over 25 years.
The overall responsibility of the role of Resource Manager will be to manage the efficient deployment of the Business Unit's analysts, consultants and project managers. You will be responsible for suggesting and placing people on the right assignments, considering their utilisation targets, personal development as well as the business needs. This is a central and dynamic role within the business that involves regular contact with the senior management as well as all the employees within the business, the wider (global)Resourcing team and other Corporate functions.
We try to create an intellectually stimulating work environment, encouraging people to question tried and tested methods and suggest new ways of doing things wherever possible. As Experian pH continues to transform the way in which we develop and share data you will play a vital role in helping us to improve our client services. At Experian pH, you can expect to work on projects with large and widely known businesses from sectors including banking, utilities and telecommunications. Ultimately you will help to provide those businesses with a better understanding of their customers and the people behind them, giving them the tools to add new customers, automate decision making and guard against fraud and failure.
- Responding to resource requests from within the Business unit and wider Experian
- Ensuring the forecast availability data and resource demand tracker are up to date
- Facilitating the allocation of the right person to the right job
- Collaborating with other Resource Managers (RMs) to match skills and experience to opportunities
- Weekly reporting for senior management
- Organising and managing the new joiner and induction process
- Arranging internal and external training and being the main point of contact in the practice for training queries
- Use of appropriate software tools to support scheduling of analyst, consultant and project manager time on client project
- Monitor work pipeline and identify potential bottleneck in time and skills
- Determine hiring needs based on each project's requirements
- Ensure visibility to service risk are raised and managed accurately in line with process, liaising with senior management to provide updates
- Adopt Risk Management and Compliance Requirements
- Actively contribute to a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything we do
- Deliver great clients and consumers service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements within role responsibility and escalate issues quickly
- Pro-actively identify risks and make recommendation to mitigate these
- Understand and adhere to specific regulatory obligations and company policies and procedures
- A strong degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Science based with a solid Mathematics A-Level
- Being a confident communicator and an effective listener
- Handle changing priorities positively and constructively
- Manage own time effectively and stay focused and organised under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team but also confident working independently
- Good at establishing rapport with others
- Have a good knowledge of relevant IT and business systems and processes
- Contribute ideas to improve work processes
- A self-starter able to take on a project and run with it, or research and track down particularly knotty problems
- Understanding of the data industry and up to date knowledge of the use of data by large companies in analysis, marketing and CRM
- Relevant Industry experience ideally working on and successfully organising 50+ employees
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
- Resource Manager. CRM