This is an exciting time for Resource Management team as the business build on the professionalism of their people and work closely with the organisation to develop and implement business and people strategy.
The Resource Management team has been centralised to assist the firm in being more agile and providing the right people on the right projects at the right time.
Our clients ambition is to continue to be the UK's leading professional services firm by bringing real value to their clients, investing in their people, supporting their local communities, and helping to shape their industry and rebuild public trust in corporate reporting.
With 14,000 partners and staff in offices around the UK they are able to draw on the knowledge and skills of their people in the UK and of others in the global network of firms.
They organise around industries to share the latest research and points of view on emerging industry trends, develop industry-specific performance benchmarks based upon global best practices, and share methodologies and approaches in complex areas such as financial instruments and tax provisioning.
- Manage the team by optimising headcount, manage/oversee joiners, leavers and secondments, increasing utilisation and being aware of the impact on employee engagement
- Delivering the manpower and resourcing plan by having a deep understanding of portfolio growth plans and headcount required to support these; balancing these with the needs of the individual
- Conducting regular portfolio reviews to ensure maximum utilisation, development and fair allocation of work for each individual
- Interpret and Analyse Management Information to provide trends, make connections and spot opportunities to improve profitability
- Share knowledge, best practice and network with your colleagues across the business and Resource Management Function
- Support the Senior Resource Manager/ Team Leader with recruitment interviews and inducting new staff
- Engage and promote the use of key resourcing systems including Profile, Finder, Retain, Career Opportunities and the Resource Tracker to enable effective resourcing.
- Relationship Skills including communicating and Influencing
- Developing and sustaining long term relationships with key stakeholders in the business, Resource Management and other operational areas
- Communicate with impact using different communication styles
- Delivering business outcomes in a fast paced and changing environment
- Negotiating with senior stakeholders to deliver resourcing and strategic requirements
- Using a commercial mind-set and business acumen, including the use of Management Information to inform decision making
- Be a trusted advisor who provides balanced and pragmatic advice around manpower planning and resource management
- Liaising, influencing and challenging effectively to build relationships at all levels and with multiple stakeholders
- Coaching and supporting Resourcing team members
A competitive salary of up to £48,000 + Package is on offer.
If you feel you have the experience to fulfil this role please apply below.
For more information please call: Adele Somers: /
- Resource Manager
- Manager/Senior Professional
- Internal Firm Services - Resource Management