Interaction Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a nationally recognised organisation located in Peterborough.
My client is actively seeking a Resource Coordinator to join their dynamic and growing team on a full-time permanent basis.
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000
WORKING HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate resource placements across multiple sites
- Plan for all absences and replacements for various works within the supply chain
- Coordinate and cover for sickness and holidays and last minute appointments/emergencies
- Work closely with hiring managers with recruitment processes
- Liaise with operatives and staff to resolve issues regarding payroll and timesheets
- Updating labour reports
This role would be ideal for someone who holds experience within customer service and managing workloads within a reactive role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within customer service
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload
- Ability to manage and coordinate workflows (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
My client boast excellent employe benefits that include:
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression
- Private medical insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a fast-paced organisation that offers the development of their staff. If you believe that you fit the brief above, please apply direct using the link or email .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'