Trainee Recruitment Consultant- German/ French/ Swedish/ Danish/ Finnish/ Norwegian or Dutch speakers
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk form Moorgate Station)
Salary: £23,000 Basic (Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!)
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You:
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission - OTE £30-35K+ YR1, £50K+ YR2, £70K+ YR3 and a salary increase with each promotion
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Dress Down Friday and an earlier finish
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with a Senior / Principal Consultant and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Discussing financial packages, timing and travel etc
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as a Resourcer and if successful then you can be rewarded with promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development (Associate Consultant/ Consultant).
Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the EU, APAC and North America. Recruiting drug development professionals into life science companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing over 120 people across the globe, the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and we are in search of a Trainee recruiters to join our office in London to focus on our EU market.
What you need to have:
- A Motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Scientific knowledge and sales experience is preferable; however it is not essential
- Eager to learn
- Swiss German
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"