Finding the very best candidates in the market on behalf of our clients is what we do best. Equally the care and the attention we take throughout that process is something we are known for (we have recently been short-listed for Best Candidate Care for the Recruiter Awards dontcha know!)
Due to business demand, we are looking to expand the R13 Resource Team.
You will work as a Resource Consultant in a 180 role which focuses on headhunting, sourcing candidates in the diverse commercial sector, as well as providing client cover-support. This opportunity will offer great variation and give a superb exposure to both candidate & client management. If you love recruitment, but don’t love BD and sales OR you’re an experienced resourcer looking to take your experience to the next level, this could be for you….
What will you be doing?
- Taking job vacancy briefs, including all core details as well as obtaining in-depth knowledge of specific vacancies to assure understanding of who you need to find.
- Utilising the full range of innovative sourcing techniques to find the best prospective candidates, from using our internal database to online search tools such as LinkedIn.
- Building a pool of talent, shortlisting the best matched candidates for each job worked.
- Providing comprehensive briefing to candidates, engaging regarding available opportunities.
- Undertaking in-depth registration interviews to ascertain suitability.
- Tailoring CVs in line with matched vacancy ready for submission to client.
- Follow up on CVs sent and championing the people you submit through.
- Scheduling in internal candidate interviews and sending bespoke email confirmations.
- Gaining feedback from clients, proposing job offers and management of offer negotiations.
- Continually developing pipeline of suitable candidates based upon future jobs.
- Maintaining a wider knowledge of R13 vacancies and contributing suitable suggestions.
What experience do you need?
- Recruitment ideally, either previous resource experience OR recruitment consultants who prefer the candidate side (not the business development!)
- We will also consider Sales/Account Management B2B experience (with a desire to move into recruitment).
- Must have sound commercial acumen, experience of client communication and management.
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly develop in-depth knowledge of core information.
- Comfortable working to and meeting activity targets on a daily weekly basis.
- Positively influential and engaging, able to quickly build trust /rapport.
- Enjoy having fun and can participate in strong team banter :)
What are you going to get from us!
We are a growing agency with BIG plans. You will be part of this growth.
We LOVE what we do, and we are good at it! Learn from some of the most experienced Recruiters and Resourcers in the local area. Our benefits package is geared around making you feel valued, highlights include……
- Salary dependant on experience, uncapped commission based on placements.
- Open plan modern office in the centre of Norwich, flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays *holiday increases incrementally to 30 days
- Your birthday off work (no-one should work on their birthday!).
- Life Assurance & Contributory Pension.
- Flexible working hours M to F (8-5 / 8.30-5.30 / 9-6 /10-7pm) - 40 hours pw
- Funded team quarterly nights out regardless of whether we have hit target.
- Causal / smart dress code
To hear more contact Ruth Harding Co-Business Director.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'