Are you an experienced Resource Planner looking for a new opportunity in an award winning company? Are you looking for lots of autonomy in your new role and to help shape the way your company works?
Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is based in the Scottish borders and they are on the lookout for an experienced Resource Planner to help shape their businesses for present and future growth. They have big plans over the next couple of years to grow the customer service team massively and they need a Resource Planner to help them do this.
After a recent string of awards, now is the time to join them!
So what will you be doing?
* Manage best practise capacity and resource model that factors in the CS Operating plan
* Analyse capacity model to make recommendations regarding future recruitment volumes
* Create and run forecasting scenario's (both proactively and reactively) to accurately forecast the impact of internal and external factors on call volume patterns and distributions
* Monitoring of real time activity and intra-day performance to recalculate call volume forecasts and redistribute staff accordingly to achieve service level goals
* Determine daily holiday/personal time, training and meeting capacity based on volume forecasts
* Performance analysis of all business plans to meet customer demands
* Prepare performance models and plan capacity effectively
* Identify and drive improvement initiatives that optimize capacity
* Work with all internal stakeholders to ensure that current and accurate data is used in planning purposes to meet operational requirements
* Accurately prepare forecasts and budgets for call and non-call workloads and resource, monitoring business change and developing models to improve accuracy
* Produce effective work schedules to match business requirements, optimising performance of our customer service team
* Also be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in workloads
* Deliver effective and accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to the workforce
* Track variances between forecast and determine the accuracy of forecasting and suggest changes to model
* Report on performance of teams and individuals
What are we looking for?
* Experience within a Resource Planning role, preferably from a large volume call centre
* A confident stakeholder manager with experience in presenting ideas to director level
* Strong analytic skills and a desire to always exceed performance expectations
* Ability to handle multiple projects and work streams at the same time
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with scheduling process and practice is required
So what's in it for you?
Excellent salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience coupled with a great benefits package. You will also be an integral part of growing this exciting and forward thinking business that has plans to make a real impact on the market over the next 18 months!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job