Resource Analyst - 6 Months - Manchester - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Commercial Banking client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for a Resource Analyst with experience of the Recruitment Administration process to join their offices in either Manchester or Copley, Yorkshire in order to assist with the management of their internal recruitment processes, SLAs and IT contractor population.
Behaviours / Experience Required:-
- Strong people skills and willingness to build relationships throughout the business
- Capable of adhering to strict processes and procedures as part of the client approval and onboarding process
- Experience of recruitment/ resource management
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle
- Management and raising new permanent vacancies.
- Engagement of Starters / Movers / Leavers process
- Approval of Contractor timesheets
- Produce submissions for the internal recognition awards
- Create, maintain and provide meaningful, accurate regular and ad hoc Management Information
- Act as a primary focal point with regard to permanent and contractor queries for both internal Colleagues and external Suppliers
- Provide service improvement and cost saving suggestions to our systems and process as well as identifying and mitigating risks associated within Cyber Security.
- Develop and maintain process documentation as necessary.
- Support team planning in terms of meeting and diary management for key Governance forums
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.