France, Austria or Italy (Seasonal)
We have a fantastic seasonal role based in either France, Austria or Italy. They also offer opportunities for progression on to summer and beyond with full training provided. The position starts in November 2017 and runs until the end of April 2018.
As the Resort Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
As Resort Manager you will oversee all operational, quality and guest related aspects of the running of the resort; supervise and organise all resort staff and ensure that the high standards that the company expects are maintained whilst exceeding any service and sales targets set by senior management.
- Maintaining the highest level of personal appearance which reflects the company standards ensuring all staff wear their uniform in the appropriate manner as per the company guidelines for personal appearance and uniform standards.
- Using Company promotional material effectively and maintaining high standards of Information Books and Notice Boards and any other materials which impact on the reputation of the company.
- Provide the Regional office and the UK Social Media and Marketing Departments with snow reports, resort blogs, videos etc as requested.
- Inspiring goodwill, co-operation, trust and mutual respect with hoteliers and suppliers.
- Demonstrating a positive and professional attitude which endorses the company values whilst conducting company business.
- Deal with any guest issues that may arise with regards to any aspect of resort operations
- Provide accurate weekly accounts of all expenditure and sales income by the set deadline.
- Compile and create detailed Welcome Packs for arriving guests and ensure they are delivered in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate for the Resort Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Proven high levels of Staff Management
- Accounts and Catering/Hospitality experience
- Customer Service experience
- Great Admin and organisational skills
- If you speak a language, great! If not, do not be put off as we have support networks to help
Resort Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Ski Pass
- Equipment Hire
- Full Board
If you feel you are suitable for the Resort Manager role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job