Resort Assistance Representative
£18,000 per annum
Hours: 9.00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a global leisure company with a network of resorts offering high quality accommodation and leisure products through its offices in various countries.
Within this role you will be liaising with key resorts and clients by telephone and in writing with primary responsibilities including:
- Processing client requests.
- Verifying and loading of inventory (accommodation).
- Maintaining accurate holiday resort profiles.
- Monitoring resort activity and inventory usage.
- Reservations for key clients.
- Invoice administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient and accurate keyboard skills for data entry.
- Detail orientated.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- A sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Call centre, administrative and/or travel experience is preferred.
Please note that selected candidates must be available for interviews week commencing 7th January and be able to start shortly after.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'