My client is an Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' Secondary School based near Macclesfield,
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working within a school environment
- Qualified to teach Resistant Materials and Textiles up to A-Level
- Have strong knowledge of the current curriculum
- Available for at least two weeks Monday to Friday
AND MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.email@example.com to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job