Class People are working closely with a 'Good' Secondary based on the outskirts of Bournemouth who are looking for a Resistant Materials Teacher on a temporary basis from Easter until Summer.
Teaching 4 days a week, you will be responsible for delivering high quality lessons to Key Stage 3 students (with a small amount of Key Stage 5).
This high-achieving school has an excellent reputation locally and believe in supporting yet challenging students to achieve their very best.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS (or equivalent) NQTs welcome to apply
- Have strong subject knowledge
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday) from Easter until the end of the academic year
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- The chance to work in an excellent school
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Access to CPD and safeguarding
- Refer a friend schemes
The school are looking to appoint someone ASAP so don't delay getting in touch on .